AAF Omaha Membership Team Co-Chair
AAF Omaha Membership Team Chairs: Paula Steenson and Bob Mancuso
Membership Committee Members: Kelly Sohns, Shannon Garner, Juli Jackson, Sandy Barnhart and Alec Rahe
A new AAF Omaha sizzle video is out and ready for showing to guests and potential new members! A special thanks to Alec Rahe from Frost Media for his leadership and work on the video.
The AdBites for Professional Development was held on Tuesday, October 15 at Beacon Hills. Joy Shadley, Vice President of Global Marketing at HUDL, spoke about high performance teams creating high performance brands.
Some upcoming events for you to take full advantage of your AAF membership are:
November 7 – 7th Annual AAF Omaha BOOM! Roasted
The Roast of Mike Compton at The Paxton Ballroom
Join us for a casual toast and roast of the Omaha advertising industry’s finest featuring the roast of Mike Compton, and presentation of the 2020 Ad Pro and Ad Rookie awards.
6:00 p.m. Food & Drinks (cash bar), 7:00 p.m. Program
November 12 – The Learning Hour | 4 in:60
6:00 p.m. at Rathskeller Bier Haus
Female Founders – The Building Blocks of Branding
Have a business idea, but unsure where to start? Want to learn how local entrepreneurs built their brands? Don’t miss our latest edition of “The Learning Hour”! Our incredible line-up of Female Founders is sure to inspire some “a-ha” moments and most likely a cry-laugh or two. Join us as we chat on the wins and challenges of raising a brand to success.
Save the Date | December 17, 2019
Mark your Calendar for our amazing Holiday Luncheon scheduled for December 17, 2019 at Field Club.
I would like to remind AAF Omaha members to watch for your membership renewal notice. Renew quickly so you don’t miss one minute of AAF Omaha programming and events at special member pricing! Remember when you attend the AAF Omaha events you may be the recipient of an awesome member perk from one of our great sponsors.
Please help us get the word out about the AAF Omaha organization to the marketing professionals you meet with and invite them to all future events. Tell them about the benefits AAF Omaha has to offer and that membership in the unifying voice of advertising helps everyone in the industry.
The AAF Omaha membership benefits include the following:
• Access to professional development events (luncheons) discussing the latest trends in our industry / profession from experts who will educate, motivate, and intrigue you.
• Access to discounts for club events, luncheons, and the American Advertising Awards. Plus you are eligible for special discounts on shipping, car rentals, insurance, and supplies and more.
• Fun networking events throughout the year including Ad Wars, Bowl-a-Rama, Ad Connect, AAF Open Golf and the Holiday Luncheon.
• Opportunity to share ideas, discuss marketing challenges, and brain storm ideas.
• Free job postings at www.aafomaha.org
• Local AAF Omaha membership also gives you AAF National membership which plays a significant role in supporting charities, legislation, and issues that affect your business.
Apply online for membership, or call 402-561-6625.