AAF Omaha Membership Team Co-Chair
AAF Omaha Membership Team Chairs: Paula Steenson and Bob Mancuso
Membership Committee Members:- Kelly Sohns, Alec Rahe, Kathy McArdle, Vicki Voet, Brigid McCormick
The AAF Omaha Bowl-A-Rama was sold out, and a great group of bowlers went for it on Friday, February 7 at The Mark. They dusted off the bowling shoes, gathered teams and had a fun night of team building, bonding and bowling.
I would like to remind AAF Omaha members to watch for your membership renewal notice. Renew quickly so you don’t miss one minute of AAF Omaha programming and events at special member pricing! Remember when you attend the AAF Omaha events you may be the recipient of an awesome member perk from one of our great sponsors.
Please help us get the word out about the AAF Omaha organization to the marketing professionals you meet with and invite them to all future events. Tell them about the benefits AAF Omaha has to offer and that membership in the unifying voice of advertising helps everyone in the industry.
The AAF Omaha membership benefits include the following:
• Access to professional development events (luncheons) discussing the latest trends in our industry / profession from experts who will educate, motivate, and intrigue you.
• Access to discounts for club events, luncheons, and the American Advertising Awards. Plus you are eligible for special discounts on shipping, car rentals, insurance, and supplies and more.
• Fun networking events throughout the year including Ad Wars, Bowl-a-Rama, Ad Connect, AAF Open Golf and the Holiday Luncheon.
• Opportunity to share ideas, discuss marketing challenges, and brain storm ideas.
• Free job postings at www.aafomaha.org
• Local AAF Omaha membership also gives you AAF National membership which plays a significant role in supporting charities, legislation, and issues that affect your business.
Apply online for membership, or call 402-561-6625.