AAF Omaha Membership Team Co-Chair
AAF Omaha Membership Team Chairs: April Clark, Paula Steenson and Bob Mancuso
Membership Committee Members: Kelly Sohns, Shannon Garner, Juli Jackson, Sandy Barnhart and Serena Hernandez
The pins were flying at AAF Omaha Bowl-A-Rama on January 25! 15 teams enjoyed the lanes and team Webster took home the trophy. Plan to put a team together for next year and join the fun.
The Membership Club Achievement Binder was completed and is a great recap of our year in Membership. Let’s keep the momentum going!
I would like to remind AAF Omaha members to watch for your membership renewal notice. Renew quickly so you don’t miss one minute of AAF Omaha programming and events at member pricing! You may also be the recipient of an awesome member perk from one of our sponsors when you attend AAF Omaha events.
Please help us get the word out about AAF Omaha to the marketing professionals you meet and invite them to our events. Tell them about the benefits AAF Omaha has to offer and that membership in the unifying voice of advertising helps everyone in the industry.
The AAF Omaha membership benefits include the following:
- Access to professional development events discussing the latest trends in our industry.
- Access to discounts for club events, luncheons and the American Advertising Awards. Plus, you are eligible for special discounts on shipping, car rentals, insurance and more.
- Fun networking events throughout the year including: Ad Wars, Bowl-a-Rama, Ad Connect, AAF Open Golf and the Holiday Luncheon.
- Opportunity to network, share ideas and discuss marketing challenges.
- Local AAF Omaha membership also gives you AAF National membership which plays a significant role in supporting charities, legislation, and issues that affect your business.
Apply online for membership, or call 402-561-6625.