The Marketing Analyst is responsible for leading the charge for data extraction, reporting and analysis for our clients. This position works closely with cross-functional teams to optimize marketing campaigns and communicate business results for a multitude of cross-channel marketing efforts.
- 3-5 years of experience in Marketing Analytics, Business Analytics, Data Science or relevant data driven role
- Experience developing analytical frameworks to measure ongoing business and marketing performance, including ROI, marketing attribution, A/B testing and LTV modeling
- Ability to transform data into a digestible and presentable story based on the audience
- Confidence and expertise in communicating effectively with a wide range of audiences
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and Excel. Experience with Tableau or other analytics platforms is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines effectively
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaborate with a team
- Advertising/marketing agency experience is a plus
- Complete standard and ad-hoc analyses of client data to help track and communicate all aspects of marketing performance across various channels and campaigns
- Complete analysis of performance data to help predict and model consumer behavior in future campaigns
- Build reports from scratch in Google Data Studio and Keynote for key stakeholders both externally and internally
- Interpret data, research and other findings to provide insights to help improve decision-making and determine ROI of marketing and advertising efforts
- Regularly use analytics tools to:
- Gather, clean and interpret complex data sets
- Analyze trends
- Monitor and assess campaign KPIs
- Identify opportunities
- Work closely with the account service and media teams to build and optimize marketing campaigns
What we have to offer.
At Ervin & Smith, one thing is always true: We never settle. We push to find better solutions today than we did yesterday. We’re all about creating things that matter for our clients, our people and our business. Want proof? We’ve been named to Inc.’s list of 5000 Fastest-Growing Privately Owned Businesses and voted one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work by our employees.
You’ll receive competitive pay and all the essentials, including health/dental/vision insurance, retirement plan with matching, life/supplemental insurance, and a flexible working environment and time-off policies. You’ll also get training and ongoing development, as well as extra dollars for you to invest in your wellness and well-being.