Antidote 71 is seeking a Lead Generation Coordinator to assist our team in executing comprehensive lead generation campaigns including email marketing, content marketing, social media, webinars, and lead nurturing tactics to deliver a consistent pipeline of high-quality leads for our clients.
- Assist in the maintenance and set up of lead generation campaigns in HubSpot, including tracking, emails, landing pages, calls-to-action, content, and reporting.
- Assist in executing an integrated mix of email, direct mail, digital, lead-nurturing, and content marketing campaigns for lead generation.
- Implement marketing automation to guide qualified leads through the sales process.
- Optimize system architecture and program workflows in HubSpot to support Sales/Marketing processes.
- Assist in email marketing program execution, including segmentation, testing, and deployment, and continually evaluating these for improvements.
- Maintain Marketing Automation integration with CRM and assist in the integration of additional platforms into HubSpot.
- Support essential marketing operations initiatives in HubSpot, such as managing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing.
- Perform research and analyze data to build a strong online marketing presence for Antidote 71 clients.
- Track and report on demand generation performance metrics, using this data to optimize campaign performance continually.
- Quantify the impact of client’s marketing, sales, and services activities with reporting and KPI tracking.
- Assist in onboarding and set up of HubSpot Marketing Hub: buyer persona development, campaign development and optimization, an audit of marketing assets (landing pages, emails, blogs), and email and marketing automation strategies.
- Assist in onboarding and set up of HubSpot Sales Hub: sales process mapping and implementation, lead rotation and automation strategies, CRM setup and best practices, sales productivity training, hands-on sales rep training, and reporting: what to monitor and how to create reports.
- Assist in onboarding and set up of HubSpot Service Hub: defining feedback collection and ticket processes, knowledge base setup and best practices, Chatbot strategy, and evangelist engagement strategy.
- Organize and maintain HubSpot accounts for clients.
What should you know?
Our ideal candidate will have a baseline understanding of marketing automation and know the creation and implementation of marketing automation campaigns. They are technical, organized, results-driven, have strong attention to detail, and a passion for digital applications.
Candidates familiar with HubSpot or other lead generation software—especially those with HubSpot certifications—will move to the front of the line!
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Google Ads Certification preferred
- Google Analytics Certification preferred
- HubSpot experience preferred
- Strong company culture
- Flexible work schedule
- Enhanced holiday & time off schedule
- Health, Vision, & Dental Insurance with company contribution
- 401(k)/Roth 401(k) with company match
- Education allowance
- Free coffee!
- Additional fringe benefits (just ask!)
View posting and apply at: Antidote 71 – Lead Generation (HubSpot) Coordinator in Omaha