Mud Mile is growing, and we’re looking for the right editor/animator to join us on our path.
The post-production team at Mud Mile is world class. They’re inventors, artists and creators. They push boundaries and think critically. They tell award winning stories by challenging norms. They’re life-long learners and artistic maestros. But most important, they find joy in their work and they’re really good with people.
- Create and edit campaigns for clients, using creative storytelling and editing to produce the best possible content.
- Be able to work quickly and implement notes from our creative team and clients
- Manage multiple projects with constantly shifting deadlines
- A desire to relate the passion of the client and come up with innovative approaches that draw attention.
- Building great creative while respecting our client’s branding guidelines.
- Your passion should be contagious and inspire fresh approaches to the challenge.
- 5+ years working as a video editor in an agency, broadcast facility, or other creative services position.
- Bachelor’s degree in film/communications/marketing
- Expert skill set in Adobe Creative Suite
- Advanced level skills in motion graphic software (Adobe After Effects)
- Working Knowledge of 3D Suites (Cinema4D, 3DS MAX, Maya, Modo, etc.)
- Knowledge of advanced color grading, 2D/3D tracking, and keying/compositing
- Strong communications skills to interface with clients during the lifespan of a project
- Keen ability to create and tell a story through editing techniques
- Demonstrated proficiency using Google Suite applications (Docs, Sheets, and Slides).
- Experience with available compression techniques and file formats
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of typography/motion design/composition
- Ability to work independently and with teams
Preference will be given to candidates available to work from either our Omaha or Sioux Falls office, but we will consider candidates at remote locations. Must be available to travel and work occasional nights and weekends.
Mud Mile serves a prestigious, national client roster from our offices in Omaha, Nebraska and Sioux Falls, South Dakota. We are the region’s most awarded strategic communications and content agency. And we’re ready to grow with you.
Discover a new path at Mud Mile. Send your resume, references, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.