Mud Mile is growing, and we’re looking for the right content producer to join us on our path.
Mud Mile content producers expect great things of themselves and their team. They’re storytellers and critical thinkers. They thrive on a deadline and never shy away from a challenge. They’re curious and willing to travel. But most important, they find joy in their work and they’re really good with people.
50% – Content Production
- Creatively run productions from start to finish – starting with an approved concept, and building it out to a full video. This includes ideating on the overall tone, look, casting, editing, and more
- Work directly with clients to help them see the vision for a given piece of video content, and support creative decisions
- Oversee all aspects of video production, including crew and production team, research, production, post-production, timelines and budgeting
- Support on set as a producer
- Negotiate rates with freelance crews and vendors
50% – Video Editing:
- Create, organize, and assemble video projects
- Handles video edits and iteration requests in a timely manner
- Exports final projects in a variety of different spec requirements across social platforms
- Keep server and projects organized upon completion
- Collaborate closely with Executive Producer and Post-Production Artists to identify and implement creative strategies for all launches, promotions and various marketing campaigns
- Stays up-to-date with the latest video and ad trends
- 2-5 years producing and writing experience
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere
- Bachelor’s degree in communications/marketing or related field
Preference will be given to candidates available to work from either our Omaha or Sioux Falls office, but we will consider candidates at remote locations. Must be available to travel and work occasional nights and weekends.
Mud Mile serves a prestigious, national client roster from our offices in Omaha, Nebraska and Sioux Falls, South Dakota. We are the region’s most awarded strategic communications and content agency. And we’re ready to grow with you.
Discover a new path at Mud Mile. Send your resume, references, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.