In your new position.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for the management of day-to-day coordination of client projects and serve as the main support role for the account team. We’re looking for a detail-oriented person who can effectively manage multiple projects and collaborate well with team members. This person should develop strong internal relationships and contribute to client satisfaction by managing projects efficiently and effectively.
- Experience in account management in an advertising agency or related field is preferred, but not required
- Possesses an introductory knowledge of marketing and advertising, with particular emphasis on branding, digital, social media and integrated campaigns
- Motivated to learn new technologies and keep up with industry trends
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, quality-focused environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal and influencing skills
- Adapts quickly and easily to clients’ changing requests/needs
- Has excellent organizational and time management skills
- Able to solve complex problems, while providing creative solutions to project work and processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Mac-based programs is a plus
- Project management lead: Manage the day-to-day responsibilities of project work, including timelines, scopes of work and deliverables
- Develop relationships with internal teams and clients
- Proactively seek out knowledge of marketing mediums and client industries
- Monitor and manage budgets
- Organize and manage projects in agency software
What we have to offer.
At Ervin & Smith, one thing is always true: We never settle. We push to find better solutions today than we did yesterday. We’re all about creating things that matter for our clients, our people and our business. Want proof? We’ve been named to Inc.’s list of 5000 Fastest-Growing Privately Owned Businesses and voted one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work by our employees.
You’ll receive competitive pay and all the essentials, including health/dental/vision insurance, retirement plan with matching, life/supplemental insurance, and a flexible working environment and time-off policies. You’ll also get training and ongoing development, as well as extra dollars for you to invest in your wellness and well-being.
To apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.