Submitted by Robert Richardson
AAF Omaha Membership Team Co-Chair
The membership committee would like to thank everyone who attended the following events in April and May:
- AdWars on April 5th
- AdBites Luncheon on April 18th, Guest Speaker – Dana Zucker, Owner of Life Done Wall
- AdConnect on April 26th hosted at Kith & Kin
- AdBites Luncheon on May 8th, Keynote – Ashton Gary from Goodway Group
The April AdBites Luncheon provided great insights from Dana Zucker on how she works with brand’s building campaigns to match on-line influencers with the proper brand to drive awareness, brand messaging, and sales. The AdConnect event was a great opportunity to network, share ideas, and to have insightful discussions about the local advertising community. On May 8th during AdBites Ashton Gary gave us insights into “People-based Marketing”.
We truly appreciate our volunteers, sponsors, and raffles donors making these events successful. The Goodway Group sponsored the AdBites professional development luncheons, AMOBEE sponsored the AdConnect event and YuMe by RhythmOne sponsored AdWars. AAF Omaha Elite Sponsor Centro continues to sponsor the federation’s events and programs throughout the year.
I would like to remind AAF Omaha members to watch for your membership renewal notice. Renewing members will receive a special edition AAF Omaha T-shirt in 2018. Also when you attend the AAF Omaha events you may be the recipient of an awesome member perk from one of our great sponsors.
Please help us get the word out about the AAF Omaha organization to the marketing professionals you meet with and invite them to all future events. Tell them about the benefits AAF Omaha has to offer and that membership in the unifying voice of advertising (at only $90.00 a year!) helps everyone in the industry.
The AAF Omaha membership benefits include the following:
- Access to professional development events (luncheons) discussing the latest trends in our industry / profession from experts who will educate, motivate, and intrigue you.
- Access to discounts for club events, luncheons, and the American Advertising Awards. Plus you are eligible for special discounts on shipping, car rentals, insurance, and supplies and more.
- Fun networking events throughout the year including Ad Wars, Bowl-a-Rama, Ad Connect, AAF Open Golf, and Holiday Luncheon.
- Opportunity to share ideas, discuss marketing challenges, and brain storm ideas.
- Local AAF Omaha membership also gives you AAF National membership which plays a significant role in supporting charities, legislation, and issues that affect your business.
Apply on-line for membership at the Link below, or call 402-561-6625.