Marketing Content Copywriter
Medical Solutions is a pet friendly travel nursing company that has been helping nurses find travel nursing jobs and happiness for over a decade.
Why should you work for Medical Solutions?
The answer is quite simple. SUCCESS.
Medical Solutions has been at the top of our game for years. We’ve been voted as one of the best places to work in Omaha, not to mention other prestigious accolades like making the Inc. 500 & 5000 lists, Staffing Industry Analysts list of fastest-growing private staffing companies in the nation, and an Integrity Award honorable mention from the Better Business Bureau. But, we don’t stop there…
We take our work seriously, but have fun doing it! What we look for are motivated, purpose-driven, fun folks who strive to be the best and stop at nothing short of excellence! So if this sounds like your calling, what are you waiting for? Come join our team and we’ll take it to the next level together.
The Marketing Content Copywriter will be responsible for creating compelling content that supports our brand marketing, public relations, web site, email newsletter, and social media efforts. Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines. The perfect candidate will be a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in writing and editing for print and the web.
- Create, develop and manage content for internal and external communications, including press releases, case studies, print and digital collateral materials, web sites, blogs and social networking platforms.
- Update company web site copy and post news coverage as necessary using WordPress content management system.
- Use alerts, search and other tools to monitor for brand mentions, business development opportunities, and competitor activity.
- Email newsletter management: Identify editorial and news material for monthly newsletter; lay out newsletter in template, oversee distribution and report results.
- Maintain a consistent voice throughout all print and online assets and brands
- Build and maintain relationships with content partners
- Copyedit and proofread all content
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, including strong research and proofreading skills
- BS/BA in marketing, business, journalism, public relations or related field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in traditional and/or social media and/or editorial services
- Technical experience working in website, blogging and email content management systems;
- General understanding of website SEO and email marketing best practices
- Proficiency in MS Office 2010 programs, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel preferred
- Video and multimedia skills are a bonus.
- Working knowledge of WordPress and HTML are a bonus
Interested?…Please submit your resume along with at least 2 writing samples and/or URL addresses containing only your content (if the URL or site contains other writers’ content, please submit as a separate document) to email@example.com