The unifying voice for advertising in the Omaha/Council Bluffs metropolitan area (formally the Omaha Federation of Advertising) has renewed its commitment to its national ties with the American Advertising Federation. As part of the transformation, the local organization has rebranded itself as the American Advertising Federation Omaha (AAF Omaha).
Our AAF Omaha membership includes an active group of over 300 professionals committed to bind mutual interests of corporate advertising, agencies, marketing, media, printing, suppliers, academia and other advertising and public relations areas. As advocates for the rights of advertisers, AAF Omaha educates policy makers, the media and the general public on the value advertising brings to the well-being of our community and the economy.
A membership with AAF Omaha is not only beneficial to the industry, but it is rewarding to the individuals that choose to be involved.
Joining AAF Omaha is Easy
Expired and renewing members should use the Membership Renewal page.
Stay up-to-date on the latest AAF Omaha news and sign-up for AAF Omaha mailings.
An AAF Omaha membership provides you with countless opportunities:
- Gain influence in a professional club that impacts the future of advertising in the local community and nationally through its affiliation with the American Advertising Federation.
- Interact professionally and personally with over 300 local industry leaders through the AAF Omaha education programs and events such as AdBites and AdNights.
- Benefit from the ad club’s participation in the industry’s only grassroots legislative network, providing an effective lobbying coalition that opposes taxes and restrictions on advertising.
- Receive timely information on local and national advertising issues including government relations, public service, self-regulation, education and recognition of excellence in advertising and by its practitioners.
- Enjoy professional development through club meetings and events, and get it at the discounted member price!
- Take advantage of exclusive club benefits provided through the AAF such as discounts on publications, overnight delivery services and rental car charges.
- Receive recognition and honor for accomplishments and industry contributions.
- Participate in public service initiatives that directly impact the well-being of the local community and enhance the public’s perception of our industry.
- Participate in programs that encourage high industry standards and elevate consumers’ perception of the ad
- Become involved in advertising education for students who have an interest in an advertising career.
- Improve opportunities to recruit talented and experienced professionals to your business or organization.
- Learn about career and job opportunities in the advertising industry.
- Take advantage of discounts on Midlands Marketing Expo and ADDY® Awards entries.
- Obtain access to new-business prospects.
- Receive a complimentary listing in, and access to, membership directory on www.aafomaha.org.
AAF Omaha Membership Fees (annual dues)
Standard Memebrship $90.00
Student Membership $30.00
Bronze Corporate Membership 5 memebrships $425
Silver Corporate Membership 10 memebrships $750
Gold Corporate Membership 20 memberships $1300
American Advertising Federation Omaha
PO Box 6146
Omaha, NE 68106