Envoy, Inc, a full-service advertising agency located in Omaha, Nebraska, is looking for an experienced web designer/developer who knows how to design and develop beautiful responsive websites for our clients. We’re looking for that rare talent who is both creative and technically savvy; who can collaborate, but also work independently; who can work without walls, but be laser-focused. Does that describe you? You might be ready to be an Envoyer. Or a superhero.
We all work together as a team, but technically, this position reports to the senior web developer. You’ll actually report to our creative team, accounts team and our clients’ best interests. We all do.
You will be instrumental in helping both new and existing clients become even more successful through your ideas, designs and execution. We’re a small, family-oriented team, but we have huge professional goals for our clients. We also have two cats that live in the office. Still reading this? We’re starting to like you. Let’s talk.
The ideal candidate has the following experience:
- Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator
- PHP Frameworks
- WordPress development
- Google Analytics
- Web hosting and domain management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to think analytically
Your primary responsibility will be to provide design and development of websites, microsites, campaign-specific landing pages and marketing emails. Other responsibilities will include the following:
- Maintaining current knowledge of design trends and technologies
- Offering your expertise and knowledge to the creative and accounts teams
- Identifying needs and opportunities by analyzing website traffic
- Communicating project status clearly and proactively to relevant co-workers
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive salary and benefits.
Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach your resume and a link to your online portfolio, or provide links to examples of your work. Please include any other additional information in the email.