The Creative Center is on the lookout for a Web Design 401 instructor for this spring.
Are you interested? Do you work with someone who is interested?
Here’s the responsibilities and requirements to teach our “Web Design 401″ course:
- Classes run from January 8 through May 18, 2018
- Class is one day per week from 8:30am until 3:30 pm.
- Instructor is required to give two, one-hour lectures during each class day; the rest of the day is supervised lab time
- Class size is 16 students
- Instructors report to Dr. Rivers, Director of Education
- Bachelor degree in a design-related field (Masters preferred)
- Four years of design experience
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and WordPress
- (College-teaching experience preferred)