At DMSi, we believe “focus on the user and all else will follow.” We are a multi-disciplinary team of interaction and visual designers, web developers, and user experience architects who collaborate closely with each other to create innovative, usable, great-looking products that people love to use.
The ideal candidate is an all-around designer with both interaction and visual design skills to produce web applications. He/She will thrive in a fast-paced work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
This individual should have a passion for empathizing with the needs and behaviors of people, the business, and how to solve for them through design.
As a member of the DMSi team, the UI UX Designer will work as a user experience architect and user interface designer on DMSi’s web application development platform in a fast paced, Agile environment.
DEveryone at DMSi are bright, smart, educated and experienced individuals. You should be too!
- Your portfolio needs to be better than our current work. We’re looking for the best
- Ability to bring create ideas to the team, present and defend recommendations, collect input, and deliver excellence
- Strong eye for typography, color, and composition
- Design user experience flow, wireframes and prototypes to help illustrate design concepts across all platforms (website, tablet and mobile)
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and management; remain poised, professional and diplomatic under pressure
- Passion for driving beautiful, intuitive consumer-friendly web applications and products
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently with high attention to detail
- Desire and discipline to create and police visual brand continuity
- Ample practical experience with current web technologies (HTML and CSS)
- Demonstrated fluency in the design of responsive web experiences
- Strong layout skill to organize and structure content elements in web page
- Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision or other design tools
- BA in Design, or similar background with 2+ Years of Design experience
- We have great benefits include health and dental insurance
- DMSi is dedicated to emerging technologies and idea generation
- Never be bored. You’ll work on huge, once-in-a-lifetime projects from the ground up
- We favor autonomy over micro managers
- We hire only incredibly talented people
Interested candidates please send a copy of your resume and link to your portfolio to: email@example.com
17002 Marcy St, St 200
Omaha, NE 68118