We’re seeking a trade show ace to manage the creation and execution of our annual trade show/event presence throughout the U.S. Whether you’re experienced or highly detailed, a go-getter and organized, we’ll train you. Work in a team atmosphere making a difference on the front line of customer satisfaction and prospect engagement.
- Manage Tradeshow, Sponsorship, and Marketing Event Activities.
- Manage and execute creative presence at trade shows and events, including ideas, logistics, implementation, wrap-up and evaluation.
- Manage booth designs, graphics, furnishings, etc.
- Work with teams on event format and content.
- Manage and execute tradeshow/event customer and prospect communications.
- Use project management skills to ensure staff is working together to deliver a customer-focused, high-quality event.
- Work with internal experts to manage content, presenters, and messaging.
- Evaluate, measure and report on effectiveness of event/tradeshow using data and reports.
- Manage association contacts to develop and maintain relationships.
- Research tradeshows to evaluate market fit.
- Manage literature inventory and fulfillment, promotional gift inventory and department expense processing.
- Assist with bi-annual customer conference.
- Maintain activities in accordance with DMSi guidelines and implements brand standards.
- Provide Marketing support as needed. Items include lead delegation, newsletter sign-ups, mail distribution, industry and event postings, etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Microsoft Office required. CRM, database queries, Acrobat Professional and SurveyMonkey preferred.
- General understanding of tradeshows, sponsorships, events, eblasts and other customer/prospect’s activities preferred.
- Ability to reason including defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts and draws valid conclusion. Absorbs complex, diverse and new information.
- Ability to complete intricate, multi-step projects with self-direction and initiative while under pressure and deadlines. Explains complicated ideas in an accurate and easily understandable manner.
- Excellent teamwork, collaboration skills and multi-tasking.
- A self-starter and a highly organized individual.
- Attention to detail and quality in work products.
- Clear understanding of grammar and enjoys proofreading and writing.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Normal office environment with use of computers and telephone systems; must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Degree in Marketing, Business, other related discipline or equivalent work experience. A minimum of two years’ general office experience required.
Tanya Hansen | Manager – Human Resources