Do you tweet, share, and post to social media in your sleep? Do you know what it takes to grow an online community? We’re looking for a social media specialist to oversee our social media presence.
You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience. As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you are responsible for building a social media presence that delivers high levels of engagement, web traffic and ultimately lead generation.
- Responsible for developing the company’s social media strategy and managing day-to-day activities including:
-Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendarthat engages a qualified audience on our channels and drives traffic through to our owned properties
-Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written)
-Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales
- Identify and manage threats and opportunities in user-generated content
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns
- Establish company’s social media guidelines
- Oversee and deliver ongoing social media training of recruiters
- Buildout internal social advocacy program to drive employee engagement with company’s social platforms
- Build and oversee company’s closed Facebook community of current travelers.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation
-Oversee day-to-day presence on key review platforms
-Monitor online reviews and respond appropriately
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed, compiling reports for management showing results (ROI)
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of relevant (marketing/social media) work experience
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples)
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format—ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
About Triage Staffing
Triage Staffing is a travel healthcare staffing company that works to place medical professionals in nursing, laboratory, radiology and rehab therapy. Here at Triage we know any successful company starts with happy internal employees. That’s why we pride ourselves on our fun to work in, casual environment—we work hard, but play hard too! We offer industry competitive base + bonus pay packages, a full range of benefits (health, dental, vision, life), and a 401K with company match.
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.