Radio Engineering Industries, Inc. (REI) is a growing U.S. based manufacturing company developing innovative solutions in the Mobile Transportation Electronics Industry. We have been in business for 78 years and take pride in innovation, quality and our 24/7/365 award-winning customer service and support. REI’s solutions include: mobile video surveillance; stop-arm violation reporting; intelligent transportation systems including fleet management, AVL and ETA; camera observation; audio/video including radios, PAs, monitors, microphones, speakers and passenger safety announcement players.
We are in need of a Senior Marketing Communications Specialist to manage and develop marketing communications from conception to implementation.
Essential duties and responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Conceptualize, plan, develop, manage, edit, and implement collateral and communication activities to internal and external audiences. Items include print and digital media, web, packaging, advertising, spec pages, eblasts, product releases, video, press releases, presentations and press opportunities.
o Works in conjunction with the Sr. Graphic Designer in developing concept and creative. This may include contributing ideas for photography, infographics, illustrations, etc.
o Act as a liaison and point person with Sales, Engineering and Management for projects, collateral, and promotions including a key liaison for specific customer, dealer and OEM requests including images, brochures, presentations, etc.
o Research, write and edit collateral material, ads, case studies, press releases, video scripts, articles and web content. Coordinate interviews and photos as needed.
o Proactively develop and maintain public relations calendar.
o Directs timeframe/yearly calendar of media placement and eblasts for launches, tradeshows and other Marketing activities.
o Maintain dashboard of projects, ROI and other metrics regarding project impacts.
o Coordinate development of promotional, training and educational videos. Determines scope, budget, message, storyboard, etc. Works closely with vendor or internal resource to transition REI into digital online video resource/hub.
• Monitors web content and ensures website accurately represents market strategy. Manages and edits content to ensure accurate, up-to-date information is posted. Recommends site updates as needed.
• Manages and implements SEO strategy in alignment with company initiatives/goals. Reports monthly SEO status and advises of edits.
• Monitor and participate in social media activities by market channel.
• Develops scope and advises on lead nurturing programs, drip campaigns, and recommends/adjusts marketing activities accordingly.
• Recommends content for marketing’s SharePoint page as a resource for processes, information, storage, and a communication channel. Recommends improvements as needed.
• Researches and develops new ideas and applications for marketing activities.
• Researches and is aware of competitors’ marketing initiatives and makes recommendations as needed.
• Maintain company brand guidelines via literature, packaging, presentations, templates, forms, etc.
• Research, learn and understand products and markets supported by position. Become a Marketing source expert particularly on REI’s software components.
• Stay current with industry practices on marketing communications to impact customer engagement.
• Engages in cross-functional company relationships to successfully execute brand-building communication programs, new product development initiatives and new product launches.
• Leads by example in personally exemplifying passion, integrity, continuous improvement and consistently delivering results.
Qualification requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
• 5-7+ years of marketing communication experience
• College degree required; Concentration in marketing, communications, journalism, advertising or public relations preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, WordPress CMS or similar, e-blast management program, Google analytics and Adobe Acrobat Professional. Adobe Creative Suite, SharePoint, CRM campaign management, survey tools, project management software, and lead nurturing software are a plus but not required.
• Ability to translate information vital for customer’s understanding is essential. Must take keen interest in products, working knowledge/product application, and understanding of markets and customers.
• Strong writing skills are required, including but not limited to copywriting for collateral materials, articles, case studies, ads, web, e-blasts, testimonials, press releases and presentations. Demonstrated competency in conceptualizing, creating, writing and editing marketing and business materials is required. Creative writing is essential.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills are required. Presentation and analytical skills are preferred.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines is essential.
• Flexible and open to changing priorities and demands.
• Attention to details; well organized with proven experience and handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines with an inherent sense of urgency.
• Must be a self-starter that works well independently and in a collaborative environment.
This position requires travel on a limited basis.
REI offers a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience and abilities, and the opportunity to be part of a work environment where you will be recognized for your achievements and can make a difference.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Omaha, NE
Work Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Please complete our online application located at https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/6121462.jobs?ApplyToJob=117518342
Only qualified candidates will receive a response.
Radio Engineering Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.