Wave Interactive is looking for a Senior Interactive/Print Designer to join our growing team. With our diverse client-base, Wave Interactive’s tight-knit team of engineers and designers work on a variety of ever-changing projects. Our ideal candidate will have a background working with cross-discipline groups to provide UI/UX and design solutions for for a variety of projects.
Work and Focus
As a Designer you’ll be working on a variety of marketing and branding-based projects that give you the opportunity to:
- Work with various businesses to gather project requirements
- Work with team members assigned to the project to establish look, feel and timing
- Create user flow diagrams, conceptual wireframes, storyboards, click-through prototypes, and mock-ups
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams that include Engineering, Search Engine Optimization, and Development
- Develop full campaigns and designs for a variety of project types
- 5+ years of experience in design + Bachelor’s Degree (or experience to offset degree)
- Proficiency with leading design software such as the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch
- Hands-on experience with web technologies (HTML/CSS) and front-end development
- Knowledge of interactive design standards, responsive design
- Excellent visual design skills, typography, layout, and color usage
- Passion for graphic design – we are looking for someone who understands the User Experience
- Curiosity about the way people think and human behavior
- Design experience with websites, web pages, web and mobile apps, presentations, branding, and print materials – in cross platform campaigns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to clearly explain thoughts and requirements
- Experience providing UI/UX and design solutions that are able to be translated across multiple mediums
- Familiarity with conversion optimization
- Experience providing design guidance, critical thinking, and inspiration – stays up on themes and trends in design
- A strong drive to learn
- Campaign concepts and write-ups
- Comfortable working independently or within a team
- Candidate must be detail-oriented and be used to maintaining consistent design/brand standards in their work. Understanding of the larger design concepts at play while maintaining a clear focus on the details.
- The ability to multi-task
About Wave Interactive
Founded in 2005, Wave Interactive is an Omaha-based development and design agency that works with various international, national and local brands like Expedia, CubeSmart, The Maids, Orbitz and more. We provide solutions for our client’s complex problems and marketing challenges.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.