Swanson Russell, a full-service marketing communications and advertising agency, has an immediate need for a Project Manager in our Lincoln office.
- When you see disorganization, do you feel a compulsion to fix it?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
- Do others come to you to review their work because they know you will catch mistakes and errors?
- Are you excellent at orchestrating multiple moving parts and keeping everything in order?
- Do others enjoy working with you and comment on your positive attitude?
If you answered “yes” to all of these questions, our Project Manager position may be a great fit for you. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day oversight of client projects, which includes ensuring deadlines are met, proofing print copy and layouts, shipping materials and communicating with internal teams.
Qualified candidates must have 1 – 2 years’ experience working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Marketing/advertising experience or coursework is preferred, but not required. Exceptional organizational, grammar, proofreading, and time management skills are essential. The ability to communicate with others on all employment levels and handle multiple projects is critical.
If you’re right for the job, please complete our online application at www.swansonrussell.com/careers.