EG Integrated, an Omaha-based advertising and public relations agency, has an immediate opening for a part-time PR Specialist. This is a work from home position that offers approximately 15 hours per week. A background in the agricultural industry is highly desired.
• Function as a day-to-day support for the account supervisor and PR director – assisting with the development of feature content for blogs, newsletters and social platforms
• Assist with the strategy and execution of PR and other client awareness projects including media events, trade shows, press releases, etc.
• Pitch stories to international, national, trade and local media
• Assist with the development of social media content and stay current with trends
• Participate in new business initiatives
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field
• 3+ years experience in media relations, public relations or related field
• Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented setting
• Highly proficient writing and editing skills with mastery of AP style
• Strong relationship-building, organizational and follow-up skills
• Social media expertise
Please send your cover letter and resumé, and three samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.