Full Time, 8-5
Contact: Liz Stratman, email@example.com
Hillcrest Health Services is the region’s premier provider of services for the aging adult. Hillcrest is seeking an experienced marketing and communications professional to support the system-wide marketing efforts including public relations planning and development.
Responsibilities for the Marketing Specialist include:
– Newsletter and collateral development
– General marketing support for our service lines
– Event planning support
– Website updates and maintenance
– Assistance with social media
– Intranet management
– Promotional products ordering
– Advertising and media coordination
The Marketing Specialist candidate must have:
– Very strong writing and editing skills
– Excellent customer service skills
– Strong organizational skills and attention to details
Must be comfortable with both tactical level execution and higher level strategic planning for the department.
Must have an associate’s degree or equivalent; bachelor’s preferred.
At least three years experience in writing and graphic design required.
Experience with public relations and social media preferred.
Experience in senior living and aging adult care is helpful, but most importantly, individual must have a passion for working with aging adults.
Please apply online at www.hillcrestcareers.com.