Thrasher is looking for a dynamic self-starter to serve as Marketing Intern. The person in this role will work closely with the marketing team, assisting with social media and online profile management, website and blog updates, internal marketing initiatives, competitor analysis reporting, and other miscellaneous duties. This internship is perfect for someone who is looking to learn and get hands-on experience in the marketing industry.
This is not a summer internship – ideal candidate will be available full time this summer and 15-20 hours during the school year.
- Maintain editorial calendar and schedule social media content across social channels
- Monitor and respond to customer comments, messages and reviews
- Assist with content creation, including photography and video
- Support management of online profiles and customer inquiries
- Implement blog posts and website updates
- Brainstorm and implement internal marketing initiatives
- Compile reporting and analysis for social platforms and web presence
- Create and update competitor analysis reports
- Other duties as assigned by marketing team
- Junior or Senior pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism, Business Administration or related field
- Self-motivated, energetic, detail-oriented and well organized
- Effective communicator, both written and oral
- Ability to work independently, manage time and multi-task
- Positive attitude and willingness to take on additional tasks outside of job description
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer applications required; ability to navigate internal software programs; proficiency in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop helpful but not required.
At Thrasher, we’re a group of passionate, determined and ambitious individuals who use our collective experiences to solve complex problems day in and day out. Together, we’re working to redefine our industry and its perception. To push farther, think harder and do better — because there’s only one right way. If this description sounds like you, and you want to join a family-oriented, growing team of outstanding individuals, click on “apply now.” You can also visit our careers page at https://careers.gothrasher.com or our website at www.gothrasher.com. EOE