Great Culture, Great People, Great Company
If you’re looking for a company that’s big enough to have exciting and challenging business opportunities, yet small enough to make a personal impact – WoodmenLife may be the place for you.
We’ve been a fixture in downtown Omaha for 125 years, and we promote a family-first environment with flexible work schedules, a team-oriented atmosphere, and a culture that encourages personal and professional growth, knowledge and community involvement.
As a not-for-profit, WoodmenLife is a different kind of insurance company. We give back revenues to our members, not investors. We’ve been around for more than a century because we’ve always kept our promises. Through recessions and wars, we’ve remained stable and reliable.
If you want to be part of an organization where you’re not just an employee – you’re a valued member of the family – WoodmenLife is the place for you!
This position performs marketing analysis of customer data to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of various marketing programs and develops strategy for targeted marketing campaigns. This position also provides expertise and analysis in support of division and organizational goals.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Runs analysis of marketing data to evaluate various marketing programs.
- Responsible for data extraction and using sophisticated direct response and database marketing techniques for lead generation.
- Ability to use advanced spreadsheet and database techniques independently. Ability to design reports, ROI analysis and program queries.
- Runs reports to track retention, identify new customers, and pinpoint opportunities to increase sales to current customers.
- Collects and refines appropriate data for analysis and ensures its accuracy. Then analyzes data and provides strategic and tactical recommendations.
- Provides technical expertise to associates and other external division customers as requested regarding but not limited to surveys, industry data, querying data from administrative systems, and developing marketing area territory maps.
- Maintains and supports various databases.
- Meets expectations for attendance and punctuality in accordance with the expectations established by your supervisor and WoodmenLife policy.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two years of experience working with database creation, maintenance and analysis.
- Strong proficiency with software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Access and the ability to easily adapt and learn new software as it is presented with little direction.
- Technical expertise in SQL, database, spreadsheet, word-processing and presentation software.
- Ability to effectively communicate information to others and work well with in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work in order to effectively meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- The ability to provide seamless, trustworthy, attentive and resourceful (S.T.A.R.) customer service.
- Engages well with others and is passionate about providing an exemplary customer experience.
- Experience working with Tableau software preferred.
WoodmenLife offers a competitive compensation package and a comprehensive benefits package. As part of WoodmenLife’s employment process, candidates will be required to complete a criminal background check, credit check (where required for position), drug screen and reference checks. Any offer of employment will be contingent upon successfully passing the above.
WoodmenLife is committed to excellence in diversity by creating an inclusive work environment that values and respects all individuals. This commitment includes providing equal opportunity in recruitment, employment and promotion, training and community outreach. WoodmenLife is also dedicated to strengthening the communities in which its employees live.
APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES SHOULD ADVISE THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION IF SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS ARE NEEDED.
Woodmen of the World Life Insurance Society (WoodmenLife) is an equal opportunity employer.