Personal Finances: Must have the ability to manage personal finances.
Job Summary: Responsible for providing support to the marketing department in the areas of copywriting, social media, project management and administrative duties.
1. Assist in the coordination of social media including the posts to all applicable social media outlets. Collaborate with other departments for social media messaging.
2. Coordinate the Bank employee and customer newsletter. Includes research and development of articles, copywriting, editing as well as layout/design and working with outside vendors as needed.
3. Assist with management of the Bank’s digital signature based on the the corporate strategies.
4. Serve as the liaison for corporate and branch requests which may include branch collateral, brochures, flyers, marketing supplies, business cards, etc. Coordinate distribution of materials.
5. Assist with marketing and communication activities.
6. Assist with writing, proofreading and editing marketing and and advertising materials.
7. Serve as the coordinator of the marketing workflow.
8. Assist with management of the Bank’s Company Store and assist with corporate requests for branded items.
9. Assist with the coordination and planning for company events.
10. Assist with maintaining electronic media including the company intranet and the corporate websites.
1. Maintain marketing files for compliance audits. Assist in implementation of Compliance Program.
2. Assist with marketing budget management.
3. Assist with the development and implementation of tracking and marketing reporting.
4. Perform other duties as assigned.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
1. Requires excellent communication (verbal and written).
2. Strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
3. Should possess solid proofreading and editing abilities.
4. Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
5. Excellent project management skills as well as general marketing expertise.
6. Strong copywriting abilities.
7. Ability to work quickly, and under tight deadlines.
8. Proficient PC Skills; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Desktop Publishing skills desired.
9. Accountability and reliability.
Education & Experience:
1. Degree in Marketing, Journalism or Advertising preferred or relevant business experience.
2. 2+ years of marketing experience preferred.
Inquires can be directed to me: Barb Czarnick – firstname.lastname@example.org