Redstone is looking for a passionate digital expert to join our media team. We help companies identify, find and communicate with potential customers wherever they’re consuming content. You’ll be responsible for working with our internal team and clients, sites, publishers and platforms to plan, buy and evaluate digital media campaigns.
You’re good at:
- Search, display, social and video advertising planning and execution
- Understanding and drawing insights from data
- Explaining your plans and summarizing complex information
- Keeping up to date on industry changes and the latest developments in digital advertising
Your typical day might include:
- Participating in development and management of effective integrated media plans and buys
- Developing and executing paid search campaign recommendations and optimization for Google Adwords
- Developing objectives, strategies, plans and presentations
- Maintaining media plans including changes, budgeting, implementation, reporting, optimization and invoice reconciliation
- Ensuring account and creative teams are up to date with changes to the placements by producing the creative specs and URL worksheets
- Reading and synthesizing industry news for account service team and clients
- Investigating and utilizing information from syndicated research sources
- Evaluating media opportunities and presenting media plans and points of view clearly in writing and verbally
- Analyzing web metrics, provides campaign effectiveness reports to clients, and recommending optimizations when appropriate to improve media performance
You have the following qualifications and/or experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- No less than 2-3 years digital media experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience using DoubleClick, ComScore, Nielsen NetRatings, Hootsuite, Google Analytics and other media tools
Extra awesome if you have:
- Experience with media billing software (Strata, Advantage preferred) and digital media invoice reconciliation
- Traditional media experience
- Being part of a team of other experts passionate about learning, improving and delivering better results.
- A supportive corporate culture.
- Competitive salary and benefits package including insurance, self-managed paid time off, community memberships and personal growth opportunities.
If that all sounds like you, we want to meet you! We’ll contact top candidates for personal interviews. Hope to see you soon!
Apply today by emailing cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org .