At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story—and we’re committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization’s success.
Are you energized when major projects go out the door on time and on budget? Do you like balancing multiple project needs in a fast-paced creative environment? This role is responsible for ensuring accurate production and implementation and trafficking of all creative and advertising for the Enterprise Marketing team. This role will work in collaboration with Enterprise Marketing campaign managers to ensure accurate marketing implementation for the enterprise across various media channels.
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
- Oversee and track creative projects from kick-off to completion, knowing status at any point in time and whether projects are on track.
- Ensure all internal control requirements are met for every marketing piece moving through the Enterprise Marketing creative development process.
- Provide creative direction for marketing pieces using ad agency partnerships and/or internal graphic design resources.
- Lead JIRA ticketing process, creative discussions and creative production schedules.
- Troubleshoot scheduling or creative challenges to ensure project outcomes are met.
- Be part of a dynamic team committed to upholding our brand reputation by delivering industry-leading creative, marketing and advertising solutions with impact.
Collaborate with Brand, Media and Enterprise Marketing campaign managers, internal partners and external agencies to project manage marketing efforts and ensure all marketing internal processes are achieved.
- Provide project oversight and management for Enterprise Marketing brand efforts.
- Responsible for creating necessary documentation and managing timelines.
- Fulfill all governance for marketing campaigns.
Facilitate project prioritization – as primary liaison, identify issues, roadblocks, prioritization and bandwidth issues that could prevent on-time delivery of projects and collaborate with key stakeholders to resolve issues. Responsible for proofing all creative assigned along with managing all marketing initiative and traffic input and outputs accordingly.
Responsible for proofing all creative assigned along with managing all marketing initiative and traffic input and outputs accordingly.
- Ensure quality control of all marketing pieces produced through the process.
- Manage and track marketing pieces composed.
- Maintain inventory of completed marketing design work for purposes of audit, future reference and how long pieces have been in-market, working in collaboration with department BUCO.
Coordinate campaign details in cooperation with Enterprise Marketing campaign managers to ensure and understand efforts along with key components and timeline. Explain complex information to others in straightforward situations.
Take on additional team support tasks to continually improve work quality or customer experience, and continue to build knowledge of the company, processes and customers.
BSA Compliance: Understand and comply with the Bank’s BSA/AML Program, which includes, but is not limited to the following: (Ongoing)
- Complying with Bank’s Customer Identification Program and Customer Due Diligence Policy;
- Identifying, monitoring and reporting suspicious activity;
- Completing BSA/AML training in a timely manner as directed by management;
- Understand and adhere to all bank policy, laws and regulations applicable to role; and
- Report all Compliance issues, violations of law or regulations in accordance with the steps defined in the FNBO Compliance Accountability Program.
- Strong passion for creative development process and project management fundamentals.
- Creative, advertising and marketing communication skills.
- Curious mindset, looking for new ways to solve creative problems.
- Relationship-oriented with strong interpersonal skills.
- Collaboration first – ability to seamlessly work across multiple groups in service to shared outcomes.
- Sense of urgency – responsiveness to work requests, deadlines and approaches responsibilities with eagerness.
- Detail-oriented with acute ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in project management, marketing operations, agency traffic management, retail banking, or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable in agency operations, print production and digital development process.
- Flexibility – able to adjust quickly to handle last minute changes.
- Comfortable with deadlines and adept at corralling those who are not.
- Ability to work and communicate in a team setting, while managing time and multiple projects independently and proactively.
- Inclination to take initiative to solve problem
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Thrive in a fast-moving environment with high tolerance for change.
- Ability to be flexible, handle stress and meet deadlines.
- Undergraduate degree or demonstrated experience in marketing related field.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.