Envoy, Inc., a full-service advertising agency located in Omaha, Nebraska, is looking for an account coordinator to join our team. We are looking for someone who has an insane amount of attention to detail, can handle multiple tasks that can change unexpectedly and is a smart thinker. We’re proud of our outstanding relationships with our clients, so you should be highly service-oriented and organized as well.
Sound like fun? if you can think on your feet, put yourself in the consumer’s shoes, and have fun in an office with no walls and a few furry friends, then we should talk.
The ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- 1-3 years of experience working in marketing or communications
- Agency work is preferred but not required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to think analytically
- Superb interpersonal and customer services skills
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing or business
- Handle day-to-day activities and communication for assigned clients
- Ensure that advertising and marketing strategies are clearly defined, approved by the client, and understood by the creative and media teams
- Check for and respond to client communications regularly and promptly
- Provide Envoy’s creative, production, media and interactive department personnel with well-documented input, support data and production materials as required
- Provides input in planning stage as requested by account executives
- Keep apprised of the progress of client projects as they move through creative, production and other relevant personnel
- Complete ongoing reporting and analysis of campaigns and web as requested
- Relay client change orders to the appropriate agency personnel in a timely and accurate manner
- Stay aware of client activities to provide backup when account executives are unavailable
- Listen to and seek to understand client needs
- Keep timely contact with client and internal teams through regular emails and phone calls
Competitive salary and benefits.
Apply by emailing email@example.com. Attach your resume, and include any other additional information in the email.