Front-End Web Designer/Developer
SKAR, a lifestyle customer-relationship marketing communications company, is seeking a creative and detail-oriented Front-End Web Designer/Developer. His or her primary responsibility will be to collaborate with our digital marketing team to create and deploy rich media, websites, email marketing materials, social media and mobile applications. This individual will need to be able to examine a set of technical requirements and translate them into strategically sound, creatively powerful digital user experiences. Other responsibilities include effectively communicating project-related information to team members and/or clients and maintaining a constant standard of creative innovation and excellence.
• Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Solid familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) and an eye for quality design
• Familiarity with responsive design and cross-browser/cross-platform issues
• Familiarity with SEO best practices
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Solid organizational skills
Not-Required but Helpful Areas of Expertise:
• CMS integration and development (Drupac, WordPress, etc.)
• Any additional programming languages, platforms or development tools
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.