Posting Number: PR14-01
Hiring Manager: Lisa Von Freiberg
Department/Company: Advertising, Omaha Creative Group, Inc.
Location: 11030 “O” Street, Omaha, NE 68137
Human Resources Contact: Wylene Woodard
The Essential Job Duties Do Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Efficiently creates copy for all emails, website, mobile, related media and print in such a manner as to clearly and effectively solicit sales and provide clear communication. Creates effective advertising copy to accomplish division goals. Creates and coordinates the use of all brand copy to project a consistent quality company image including guarantee, logos, testimonials, etc.
- Communicates directly with designers, project managers and marketing managers, to develop strong copy and communicate status of copy assignments. Coordinates and communicates with Graphic Designers to develop and execute the theme for creative projects.
- Proofs all artwork to insure accuracy and effective communication.
- Participates in conceptualization and post buyer meetings. Generates new ideas through discussion and incorporates improvements.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 4-year college degree or equivalent in Marketing, English, or related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in writing advertising copy. Direct response experience preferred.
- Writing and producing video is a plus.
- Proficient in PC Skills: MS Suite applications to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent proofreading skills.
- Strong background in English and editing.
- Thorough knowledge of advertising principles and techniques, with direct marketing experience preferred
- Skill in coordinating projects and designs with artists and production managers
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to work within a team
Please apply online at www.omahasteaks.com/jobs