Business and Engagement Developer
Responsible for building and growing agency/client relationships. Serve as a trusted strategic advisor/consultant to clients to help solve key brand and business problems. Provide team members with leadership and perspective in the development of high- quality creative and strategic brand communications. Manage agency’s resources to meet and exceed the needs of the clients’ brand(s), and maintain profitable and growing client relationships. Responsible for the development, motivation and training of team members.
- Serve as a strategic client and agency advocate that is dedicated to the mutual success of both the client and the agency who earns and keeps clients’ respect and confidence as a strategic advisor, bringing value to their business through a strong commitment to success, bias to action, consistent performance and the ability to develop a wide range of ideas and solutions.
- Demonstrate confidence and authority as the day-to-day voice of the agency team. Anticipate potential relationship or expectation issues and address them before problems arise.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of, and be conversant in, clients’ business, their key issues, competitive situation and industry trends.
- Have a passion for and act as a constant student of the marketing/communications industry.
- Work with clients to identify business opportunities that will expand their business, as well as expand the agency’s business and client relationships.
- Work with clients to develop communication initiatives including: identifying strategic goals and objectives; developing tactics that will grow the client and agency’s business; and oversee their implementation.
- Work closely with clients to integrate online and offline marketing strategies
- Effectively balance the dual expectations of clients and the agency. Work with agency teams to assure consistency across entire client relationship. Work closely with agency teams, other client agencies, third parties, and internal client resources for successful development and implementation of all marketing communications and their components.
- Train and supervise Brand Navigation team for effective interaction with agency team members.
- Work closely with clients to identify key success metrics and monitor results and ROI through research, tracking, analysis and reporting including website behavior and analytics.
- Manage budgets, tracking and administration of program costs and internal processing by developing and monitoring project estimates vs. actual time and cost accruals to eliminate or minimize a loss of revenue. Review monthly billing for accuracy and completeness in accordance with the Accounting calendar.
- Business development – promoting and selling agency services through direct client contact.
- Supervise additional Brand Navigation team members as assigned, including providing ongoing feedback and performance evaluations, professional growth plan development and mentoring/training.
- Actively participate in business development. Identify prospective customers and respond to and present responses to Requests for Proposals.
Minimum Skills & Qualifications
The qualified candidate will demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- 7- 10 years marketing/communications agency experience in account service with retail accounts where digital marketing was an integral part of the brand marketing framework.
- Strong problem-solving mindset and ability.
- Experience with reporting, analysis and budgeting.
- Strong written/oral communication skills including strong presentation skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills, ability to successfully manage multiple projects.
- Team leader with strong ability to manage and grow other team members.
- Ability to adjust to constantly changing priorities.
This position is responsible for effectively presenting the agency’s ideas, recommendations and creative product to a range of client audiences. The ideal candidate will:
- Develop and demonstrate a clear, comfortable, persuasive presentation style in both formal and informal settings.
- Be well-rehearsed and prepared for the unexpected.
- Make certain presentation support materials are consistent and in line with the agency’s expectations of quality.
Working with Us
We maintain a high-energy environment for people who are very passionate about what they do. We provide plenty of challenge and hard work, but in a casual and fun environment. We want people to have a positive attitude about their work and participate in something where their input is respected and appreciated.
If this sounds like the position for you, send us your resume, along with a brief message about yourself, your background, your career objectives and what you hope to get out of a career with Bozell.
Contact Robin Donovan: email@example.com