Advertising Sales Executive
Houck Transit Advertising is seeking a highly motivated person to join our team as a full-time Advertising Sales Executive. In this position, you will be responsible for increasing transit advertising sales on the Omaha Metro transit system. We are looking for someone that excels at communicating both in person, on the phone (cold calls) and within written communications. An exceptional candidate would have to ability to innovate and think outside the box and most importantly cares about our clients!
An ideal candidate also:
- Has 2-4 years of advertising sales experience, or related
- Understands the ad world and will be an advocate, partner and resource for our clients
- Can multi-task and wear many hats (sales, production coordinator, etc.)
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work from home uninterrupted
- Can regularly attend and be an active participant in local groups and club (Chamber, Ad Club, etc.)
- Will provide reliable transportation, auto insurance, and a valid driver’s license
Our tight knit team is outstanding at serving our clients and exceeding their expectations. We are proud of our long history and are looking to continue to expand our footprint throughout the Midwest and beyond! We are looking for an energetic person that wants to expand their career in advertising sales and is up to the exciting challenge.
This is a full time salary + bonus opportunity. Starting salary will be discussed as the interview process unfolds. Other benefits include 401(k) retirement package, healthcare insurance and a great bonus structure as well as a very flexible and relaxed work environment.
Please send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Adam Myszewski – firstname.lastname@example.org