Thank you for joining us for #AdEthicsAAF!
On Wednesday, October 22, the American Advertising Federation (AAF) and Wally Snyder hosted the first of many Twitter chats on ethics in advertising. Several agencies, professionals, and AAF Chapters and Ad Clubs took part in the discussion and represented multiple perspectives of the industry.
We would like to thank those who joined us for the chat and invite others to view the discussion on our blog.
Have a topic suggestion for the next #AdEthicsAAF Twitter chat? Submit your ideas.
AAF Clubs and Chapters
AAF Omaha is excited to kick off another year of education with a “6 in 60″ event. Join us on Tuesday, November 11, to hear from six industry experts regarding the topic of branding. The panel will be available for an entire hour – sharing their backgrounds, insight, and of course answering your questions. Make sure to stick around after the panel – it’s a great networking opportunity!
Topic: The Power of Branding
Date: Tuesday, November 11
Location: DJ’s Dugout – 636 N 114th St
Price:$10 for professionals and $5 for students
“6 in 60″ Panel
• Julia Doria, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer for Bailey Lauerman
• Dusty Davidson, Co-Founder and CEO of Flywheel
• Greg Ahrens, Vice President, Co-Creative Director of SKAR Advertising
• Megan Hunt, Founder of Hello Holiday
• Greg Daake, Principal and Creative Director, DAAKE
• David Moore, Partner in Charge of Creative, Bozell
• Mary Ann O’Brien, CEO of OBI Creative
If you are interested in becoming a panel member for future “6 in 60″ events, please contact Teonne Wright via email: firstname.lastname@example.org